Meet Dr. Gutti – leader, dentist, volunteer and a family person
Dr. Sudha Gutti graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) School of Dentistry in 2010. Dr. Gutti is passionate about helping patients maintain good oral health by educating on the importance of oral health . Dr. Gutti is a community leader and gives back to community through volunteering with various non-profit organizations like YMCA, Cornerstone Schools, Pathways, Bethseda Life Center, Cahaba Valley Healthcare and other organizations. She performs regular oral cancer screening for under privileged people with volunteer activities. Through her gentle care approach she puts patients at ease and performs complicated procedures with minimal discomfort. Dr. Gutti, maintains a blog and educates patients via online portal as well.
To stay abreast of latest technology and clinical developments, Dr. Gutti undergoes regular dental training to learn about advancements in the dental industry. Dr. Gutti’s entire team goes through regular training as well to better serve you and your family. Dr. Gutti is member of various dental boards like ADA, ALDA, and Birmingham District Dental Society.
Dr. Gutti has been married to her husband, Sri, for nine years. Apart from being a dentist and a business owner, she is also the mother of three beautiful children. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her family, cooking, gardening, reading and playing with her children.
Dr. Gutti looks forward to helping you and your family with your dental needs.
Rated Best Local Dentist in Birmingham, AL
Dr. Gutti is recently named as Best Local Dentist for 2015 by nationally recognized ThreeBestRated.com. She is humbled by this recognition, and would like thank our wonderful patients for your trust in us.
What our patients say about Dr. Gutti
- “Dr. Gutti and her staff will make you and your kids very comfortable because it’s all about comfort with Dr. Gutti and Dr. Gutti herself is a mom” – Gail H
- “I found Dr. Gutti and her staff to be very professional, very helpful. And it’s been a wonderful experience. In fact, the best dental experience I’ve ever had” – Artie C
- “Dr. Gutti and her staff are very competent, caring professionals. Your comfort is their main concern” – Brenda D
- “Dr. Gutti is so nice and always has a smile. The staff is courteous and friendly as well.” – Michael and Fran F
- “Just got finished with getting 3 teeth pull and I can say that the staff and doctor is very wonderful and friendly” – Reaco G
- DMD – Doctorate of Dental Medicine, UAB School of Dentistry, Birmingham, AL
- B.S– Computer Science and Engineering, Behrampur University, Odisha, India
- Advanced Crown & Bridge and Cosmetic Dentistry, Clear Water, FL
- Sports Dentistry: Management, Treatment and Prevention, Birmingham, AL
- Advanced Dental Care for Children, Birmingham, AL